Saturday, April 23, 2011

true friends :)

a true friend is someone who says nice things behind your back.”

“oh she's nice, she's kind, innocent too. she's probably pretty, the right one for you. so just forget me: I'm only a friend. though I'll be with you, until the end.”

“women who love women are Lesbians. men, because they can only think of women in sexual terms, define Lesbian as sex between women.”

“I think fish is nice, but then I think that rain is wet, so who am I to judge?”

“it's not true that nice guys finish last. nice guys are winners before the game even starts.”

“a foolish guy tells a girl to stop talking, but a wise guy tells her that her mouth is extremely beautiful when her lips are closed”

"the sexiest thing about guys is how they are with kids. if they are great with kids they are real men. selfless, powerful, comforting.. too bad so many guys suck!"

“a girl never forgets the guys she could have had; a guy, the girls he couldn't”

“you see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy.”

“seems like I am always chosen to be the 'friend'. they can date other girls, and go out with other girls, but when it comes to me, I always hear those same three words.. 'let's be friends' and I can date other guys, but the ones I really care about”



poem:

There was a time
When I thought you were for me.
I saw no flaws in my choice
I guess I didn't see.

You didn't treat me nicely
Despite how I treated you.
I cared for you, I loved you
And that you even knew.

I kept telling myself
That you could change your ways.
But you proved me wrong
Every single day.

I didn't know what to do then,
My heart was already broken.
You broke my heart and you used it
Like some kind of game token.

You gained satisfaction
From other people's pain.
You never even cared for me
YOU DROVE ME INSANE! ! !

I realize now that its impossible
To even be your friend.
There is no chance left for me,
Our relationship's at an end.

I can't believe I never saw it before.
What had blinded me?
Everyone knew this would happen
How come I couldn't see?

I guess I was overconfident
That this would work out fine.
I guess I was mistaken,
I had crossed the line.

Things will never be
The way that I dreamed them to be.
I wish I never spoke the word "I miss you"
Cause it's hurt me into....

No comments:

Post a Comment